We are always interested in hearing from and meeting talented Landscape Architects.
Please see space below for available positions:
Senior Landscape Architect
PFS Studio is currently seeking a Senior Landscape Architect to join their team in Vancouver, BC.
In this role, you will provide a wide range of high-level support to the firm’s principals in relation to project management, design development, and documentation of specific projects. You will be responsible for managing projects working closely with principals and overseeing junior team members. You will also be expected to participate in client meetings, public consultations and presentations as required.
To qualify for this role, you must have a professional degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited institution, as well as 5-10 years experience in a key role within an exceptional design practice. It is essential that you have some experience working in the private sector and within North America.
Our ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Strong design and graphics skills that can be expressed in a variety of formats
- Experience in overseeing staff in the technical execution of work
- Excellent command of AutoCAD
- A solid understanding of construction documentation and construction administration, as well as site experience
- A display of leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow for effective interaction with clients, co-workers, approval authorities and the public
- Membership or eligibility for membership with the BCSLA, CSLA and ASLA is not required but will certainly be considered an asset